The Institute for Strategy of Education Development held a meeting of the Scientific Council for Comparative Education at the Department of the Philosophy of Education and Theoretical Pedagogy of the Russian Academy of Education.
The representatives of the Ministry of Education of China and the China Education Association for International Exchange took part in the meeting: Zhou Yan - Deputy Secretary General of the China Education Association for International Exchange, Ho Denke - Responsible Officer of the Ministry of Education of China, Zu Yuanyuan - Deputy Director of the China Education Association on International Exchange, Ma Yanning - program assistant of the China Education Association for International Exchange.
The following issues were discussed at the meeting:
1. Structure, functions, activities of the Institute for Strategy of Education Development and the latest programs of the Institute.
2. The influence of the Bologna process on higher education and admission of foreign students in Russian universities.
3. Current situation and direction of development of international education in Russia.
4. The impact of the global university rankings on higher education in Russia.
5. Cooperation between China and Russia within the framework of the "One belt and one road" initiative.